Games for sale
S&Ts+games for sale
Buying from you
Microgame Design Group
The following games are nearly complete games (playable games but missing a component like a cover sheet or a few counters) and are priced accordingly.
Featured games have die-cut,
redesigned counter sets available (price with counters included shown in red).
- Alma (comic bag, counters, maps, highlighted rules)... $10
- Napoleon at Waterloo - 2nd ed (comic bag, counters, maps, rules)... $15 / $20*
- Strike Force One (comic bag, counters, maps, rules)... $10
Partially punched (ratio indicates number still on tree):
Punched (ratio indicates the number of counters present compared to a complete set:
- Modern Battles II (ziplock, musty; Yugoslavia - complete; Bundeswehr - missing rules; Jerusalem - missing map, 97/100; DMZ - missing map and rules, 43/100, missing Chinese!!)... $20
- Napoleon at Waterloo - 2nd ed (comic bag, counters, maps, rules)... $10 / $15*
- Patrol (ziploc, laminated, trimmed cover sheet, laminated maps, rules)... $20
- Rifle and Saber (white box, 393/400 counters, maps, rules, colour photocopy of TEC)... $5 / $25*
- Spies (bookcase, missing 10 counters)... $10
- Strike Force One (comic bag, counters, maps, rules)... $5
- War in the East (ziplock, poor/marginal condition)... $20
- Featured games have die-cut, redesigned counter sets available (price with counters included shown in red).
- Stars (*, **, ***) indicate the number of sheets of redesigned counters (224 or 240 per sheet)
- Mint = as if purchase new from a store
- Excellect = a game that has been played yet showing minimal wear
- Good = a game that has been played yet and shows wear, though components are in good condition
- Fair = a well played game that shows wear, though all components are all intact
- Poor = a well played game that shows much wear, may have soiled components or tears
Last updated May 15, 2019
If you wish to purchase any game parts or have games to sell or trade, e-mail Kerry Anderson for details.
Return to Main Page